DOTT.SSA BRENDA MORINI
INTERPRETE E TRADUTTRICE
VIA MADONNA DEL VIOLO 30
59016 POGGIO A CAIANO
1 Owner and Data Controller
MORINI BRENDA, Via Madonna del Violo 30, 59016 Poggio a Caiano (PO) P.IVA 02226100978, C.F.MRNBND86S69D612L.
Contact email: email@example.com
2 Legal Basis of processing
The Owner may process personal data relating to Users or Customers if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with Users and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof or to communicate with Users and/or their employees or collaborators;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
Users’ Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
Users declare to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
3 Types of data collected
Among the types of data collected by the owner, there are:
-personal and fiscal data of customers;
-contact data of customers and their employees and/or collaborators;
4 Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, fiscal consultants, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time. Data will not be made publicly available and will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of the section “Blog” of the website www.brendainterpreter.com.
Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when Users do not use the content commenting service.
Www.brendainterpreter.com provides its own content commenting service.
Personal data collected: email address, name, website.
5 Retention time
Personal Data shall be processed for collection, registration, organisation, communication purposes and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and Users shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Pursuant to what above mentioned and to Art. 5 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Policy), personal data shall be processed using paper-based and digital tools (email, whatsapp, SMS) and appropriate safety measures to protect data will be implemented.
6 Rights of Users
Users have the right to access their personal data and verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to have their personal data deleted, restrict the processing of the data or object to processing of their data.
Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
7 Denial to data processing
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by the Owner is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for the Owner to provide its services.
Users’ data shall not be used for profiling purposes.
8 Personal and Professional Data reported in the section “Testimonials” on the website www.brendainterpreter.com
Personal and Professional Data reported in the section “Testimonials” on the website www.brendainterpreter.com can be found on the Owner’s Linkedin account www.linkedin.com/in/brendamorini/ pursuant to GDPR 2016/679.